QUALITY FLY, S.A. aims at communicating with you respectfully, effectively and efficiently. We are committed to protecting your privacy and promise to respect your personal information and do all we can to keep it safe. We aim to be clear about how we process your personal details and only process them in ways we believe you would reasonably expect.
This policy explains how our organization uses the personal data we collect from you when you use our website and purchase our services:
This website does not collect your personal information without your consent. In order to provide you with a better browsing experience, we analyze the number of visited pages, the number of visits, as well as the activity of our visitors and the frequency of use. To this end, QUALITY FLY, S.A. uses statistical information gathered by our internet services provider.
QUALITY FLY, S.A. does not sell your personal information to third parties. QUALITY FLY, S.A. does not share your personal information with third-parties without your prior knowledge and consent.
You directly provide QUALITY FLY, S.A with most of the data we collect.
We collect data and process data when you:
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Voluntarily submit an online form to request for course information or to confirm your participation in an online event, e.g. and Open Day or a Taster class.
- Voluntarily book an online free English pre-assessment.
- Voluntarily use our online forms or text messaging services such as Whatsapp to contact our Admissions Department.
QUALITY FLY, S.A also collects personal information from you when you:
- Start an admissions procedure.
- Enrol in a training course.
- Book for licence revalidation or renewal services.
QUALITY FLY, S.A.’s online contact forms collect the following personal information:
- Email address
- Phone number
Upon start of our admissions procedure and/or booking of our services, QUALITY FLY, S.A. collects the following additional information:
- Curriculum vitae
- Valid personal identification document, e.g. passport
- Permanent address in full
- Flight Crew License and pilot training certificates held
- Medical Certificate(s)
- SEPA bank account number in case of payment in monthly installments
- Any specific information that you submit to us for invoicing purposes
As a legitimate aim of QUALITY FLY, S.A., we shall communicate with you in ways that are most convenient using phone, text messaging, email or newsletter.
As a candidate, QUALITY FLY, S.A. collects your data so that we can:
- Process your enquiries for information on our services.
- Give you access to our online events.
- Email you with special offers on products and services we think you might like.
Upon your enrolment, QUALITY FLY, S.A. collects your data so that we can:
- Process your enrolment and provide you with the support and resources that form the basis of the our services.
- Keep a record of your training in accordance with EASA Part-FCL requirements.
- Keep track of your payments.
- Keep track of your comments and requests to understand how we can improve our services based on your interests and interactions with us.
- Keep track of any complaint for effective conflict resolution and continuous improvement.
When QUALITY FLY, S.A. processes your enrolment in certain pilot training courses, if you agree, QUALITY FLY, S.A. will share your data with named third-parties supporting your needs for:
- Medical examinations
- Translation services
- Uniform and pilot equipment
- Aviation english courses
- Verification services
- ATPL official exams bookings
- Flight Crew License issuance
Upon your enrolment in certain flight training courses or after completing your booking for licence revalidation or renewal services, QUALITY FLY, S.A. may be bound to send your data to the autorities in charge of border control and airport security.
QUALITY FLY, S.A. has selected Active Campaign LLC (1 North Dearborn Street, 5th floor Chicago, IL 60602, USA, hereafter “Active Campaign”) as the email marketing service provider in charge or the provision of newsletters on our behalf -enabling us to evaluate the reach of our newsletters. The legal basis for data processing is our legitimate interest in the use of a user-friendly and secure newsletter system in accordance with Art. 6 GDPR.
Active Campaign securely stores your e-mail and other personal data on servers located in the United States, Australia, and Ireland as well as countries where their service providers may be based. One of the mechanisms that Active Campaign uses to help provide protection for the transfer of personal data to countries outside of your home country is through a series of intercompany agreements.
QUALITY FLY, S.A. may send you information about services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop QUALITY FLY, S.A. from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other staff members of the QUALITY FLY, S.A.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, you can click “Unsubscribe” at the bottom of any of our email newsletters.
QUALITYFLY, S.A. would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access — You have the right to request QUALITYFLY, S.A. for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification — You have the right to request that QUALITYFLY, S.A. corrects any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request QUALITYFLY, S.A. to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure — You have the right to request that QUALITYFLY, S.A. erases your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing — You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing — You have the right to object to QUALITYFLY, S.A.’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability — You have the right to request that QUALITYFLY, S.A. transfers the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
All information related to the cookies used in this website, as well as the options for their acceptance, modification or removal are available for your informition in our Cookies Policy.
Should you have any questions about QUALITY FLY, S.A.’s policy, the data we hold on you, or you would like to exercise one of your data protection rights, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us at: +34 91 411 77 94
- Or write to us at: QUALITY FLY, S.A. · Carretera Barrio de la Fortuna, s/n · E-28054 MADRID
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that QUALITY FLY, S.A. has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Spanish Information Commissioner’s Office, namely, the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos (AEPD).