The aim of the ME/IR Course is to instruct pilots to reach the level of proficiency to operate single-pilot multi-engine piston class rating aeroplanes in Instrument Flight Rules (IFR). The pilot will be holder of a PPL(A) or CPL(A) Flight Crew License endorsed with MEP class and MEP IR rating on it.
Highlights of our ME/IR Course:
• High levels of standardization and exigence, in accordance with major operators.
• Practice of the widest variety of situations, including several critical cases you’ll face in reality and in operator admission exams.
• Performed in new generation Glass cockpit twin-engine P2006T and ELITE S923 FNTP II MCC Simulator Twin Engine Turboprop to focus on the real and complex ME training.
• Highly experienced instructors.
Upon completion of this MEP IR Course:
• Students obtain an MEP Rating, in accordance with FCL regulations.
• The most-skilled pilots obtain our invitation and recommendation for a pilot selection process -including job interview and flight simulator assessment sessions- with Volotea Airlines, one of the fastest growing airlines in Europe.