The aim of the Multi Crew Cooperation (MCC) program is to train pilots holding a Commercial Pilot Licence (PLL), with little or no experience in operating multi-crew aircraft in commercial air transport operations, to the standard required in order to successfully complete an approved type rating training program for a certified multi-crew type aircraft.
Highlights of our MCC Course:
- High levels of standardization and exigence, in accordance with major airlines.
- Practice of the widest variety of situations, including several critical cases you’ll face in reality and in airline exams.
- Performed in an FNTP II Elite Simulator of a twin-engine regional turboprop, to focus on the real and complex MCC training and not in the A320 or B737 instruments.
- Highly experienced instructors, Captains in main European airlines.
Upon completion of this MCC Course:
- Students obtain an MCC Certificate of Completion, in accordance with FCL regulations.
- The most-skilled pilots obtain our invitation and recommendation for a pilot selection process -including job interview and flight simulator assessment sessions- with Volotea Airlines, one of the fastest growing airlines in Europe.