The aim of the IR-MEP Course is to instruct pilots to reach the level of proficiency to operate single-pilot multi-engine class rating aeroplanes. The pilot will be holder of an PPL(A) or CPL(A) Flight Crew License endorsed with MEP class and IR / MEP rating on it.
Highlights of our IR-MEP Course:
• High levels of standardization and exigence, in accordance with major operators.
• Practice of the widest variety of situations, including several critical cases you’ll face in reality and in operator admission exams.
• Performed in new generation Glass cockpit twin-engine P2006T and ELITE S923 FNTP II MCC Simulator Twin Engine Turboprop to focus on the real and complex ME training.
• Highly experienced instructors.
Upon completion of this IR-MEP Course:
• Students obtain an MEP Rating, in accordance with FCL regulations.
• The most-skilled pilots obtain our invitation and recommendation for a pilot selection process -including job interview and flight simulator assessment sessions- with Volotea Airlines, one of the fastest growing airlines in Europe. STR