The aim of the ME/IR Course is to instruct pilots to reach the level of proficiency to operate single-pilot multi-engine piston class rating aeroplanes in Instrument Flight Rules (IFR). The pilot will be holder of a PPL(A) or CPL(A) Flight Crew License endorsed with MEP class and MEP IR rating on it.
Highlights of our ME/IR Course:
- High levels of standardization and exigence, in accordance with major operators.
- Practice of the widest variety of situations, including several critical cases you’ll face in reality and in operator admission exams.
- Performed in new generation Glass cockpit twin-engine P2006T and ELITE S923 FNTP II MCC Simulator Twin Engine Turboprop to focus on the real and complex ME training.
- Highly experienced instructors.
Upon completion of this MEP IR Course:
- Students obtain an MEP Rating, in accordance with FCL regulations.
- Students obtain a PBN Certificate. All for approached included in your course and in your licence: LNAV-VNAV, LNAV, LPV and LP