THE MOST INNOVATIVE ATPL INTEGRATED COURSE
Our ATPL Integrated Programme has been designed in fulfillment with EASA’s current regulations and recommendations, but also seeking to exceed compliance with its regulatory requirements:
- It meets all the latest and future EASA requirements, such as APS MCC, UPRT, CB, TEM and KSA.
- Additionally, it has been enhanced with 8-hrs A320 Full Flight Simulator Level D in the APS MCC and Gliding training sessions.
Scroll to learn more…
here is THE only atpl integrated PROGRAMME including ffs & gliding training
Transforming the aviation training industry requires being daring and disruptive. By adding these features to our ATPL Integrated Programme we are once more pioneering the industry, driven by our commitment to ensure that you achieve the highest level of competency to fly as First Officer in the most demanding airlines around the world.
Upon programme completion, you will parcitipate in a series of Career Advice sessions where you will gain valuable insights to prepare for an airline pilot interview and ensure that you land the job.
full flight simulator level d
The last phase in our ATPL Integrated Programme is dedicated to Multi-Crew Cooperation (MCC) training, the aim of which is to ensure that our pilot students will develop the skills required to work in a team environment. Since these skills are essential to achieve a smooth landing in airline operation, our ATPL Integrated Programme has been enhanced by including 8 hours of APS MCC training in a real Full Flight Simulator level D to create the most accurate learning enviroment. Apart from being a stunning experience:
- Thanks to its superior level of certification you will learn more detailed and type-specific functions from experienced Type Rating Instructors -your next pilot job interview may be in a full-flight simulator, so less items left to chance.
- If you decide to start your A320 Type Rating, the 8 APS MCC hours completed in a FFS will translate into a 6-hour credit reduction in the Type Rating -a significative cost reduction.
It is increasingly more and more common that airlines add gliding sessions to their training structures with a view to improving handling skills and counteract the automation effect.
Our ATPL Integrated Programme includes complementary training consisting of three basic gliding flights plus theoretical knowlegde sessions. This module will allow you to experience one of the purest forms of flying, allowing you to perfect your flying technique or even discover manoeuvres that will be practised later on during your advanced UPRT training.
At Quality Fly, you will enjoy learning -and airlines are known for recognizing this attitude towards learning during interviews.
Upon programme completion, you will participate in a variety of workshops covering:
- how to write an effetive résumé and a cover letter,
- how to enhance and make the most out of our your LinkedIn profile,
- group dynamics,
- job interview preparation techniques; and
- a mock interview.