Choose the Integrated ATPL Syllabus Duration that suits you Better.
ATPL Integrated Programme
For highly motivated and dedicated students, this programme features simultaneous theoretical and flight training, ensuring a comprehensive understanding and allowing for a quicker course completion.
ATPL Integrated Programme
For highly motivated, working students who do not have full-time availability to attend our Intensive Programme. It features 12 months of theoretical knowledge training, followed by 12 months of flight training.
Integrated ATPL Syllabus & Programme
This general overview of the Integrated ATPL Syllabus explains how you will be simultaneously making progress in Ground School (theoretical knowledge) and Flight School, as you master each new phase.
master & unlock
Each programme phase and its set of skills is only tackled once the preliminary ones are mastered in order to ensure that no deficiencies are found in later stages as well as the acquisition of the required habits. Hard work and focus are necessary conditions from the start -the introductory phase must be completed successfully to start flying and internal exams must be passed before attending the official ones.
We will focus on theoretical knowledge to give you a broader view of every subject. This will enable you to fly from the third month while continuing in-depth theory learning.
ATPL Theory & Initial VFR
Initial flight training including basic UPRT to provide you with a solid foundation to fly and land safely after your solo release.
In parallel, you will be learning ATPL Theory, with close follow-up and regular internal exams.
ATPL Theory Subjects & Advanced VFR
You will consolidate your proficiency in cross-country flights while receiving basic instrument instruction and night flight visual training.
You will continue to learn ATPL Theory and complete your first official exams.
ATPL Official Exams & IR Training
You will develop advanced instrument fight skills, including both conventional and Performance-Based Navigation, through aeroplane and simulator flight training.
ATPL Official Exams & MEP Training
You will learn the specifics of twin-engine operations while refining your instrument flight skills.
UPRT & APS MCC
You will develop the advanced UPRT skills necessary for prevention and recovery of control loss.
You will get the best airline-oriented, multi-crew instruction in A320 simulators, including FFS.
An Integrated ATPL Syllabus
designed for building
Skills & Attitude
Area 100 KSA is a new active training approach that focuses on demonstrating competency in areas such as Communication, Leadership, Teamwork or Decision-making, instead of the rote memorisation used in traditional passive learning methodologies.
Total hours: 800
- 750 Theoretical ATPL hours – Tailored syllabus
- 50 Technical Training hours – Specific flight preparation
KSA Training Model:
- Paperless – iPad to access all necessary study material and ready to install all necessary applications for flight preparation.
Follow-up & Tuition:
- Careful follow-up is conducted by the instructors’ team at each stage.
- Weekly tuition reinforcement sessions in small groups or one to one to ensure that you are making the right progress and learning effectively.
- Digital internal exams – Own platform with +10,000 questions
Total Flight Hours: 220
- 95 SEP VFR hours – Single Engine Piston Visual Flight training, including basic and advanced UPRT, Upset Prevention and Recovery Training.
- 35 SIM IFR hours – Instrument Flight training on FNPT II B200 Twin Engine Turboprop Simulator, including PBN (Performance Based Navigation).
- 25 SEP IFR hours – Single-Engine Piston Instrument Flight Training.
- 25 ME hours – Multi-Engine Piston Aircraft, Visual and Instrument Flight training.
- 40 APS MCC hours – Airline Pilot Standard Multi-Crew Cooperation training in Airbus A320 Full Flight Simulator Level D.
- 3 Gliding Sessions – Theory and flight practice with a specific focus on applications for airlines. Flight time is not included in the 220 hours.
As demanded by airlines, QUALITY FLY places a high emphasis on the development of both technical and non-technical skills. Our ATPL Integrated Programme also covers:
UPRT – It refers to the theoretical and flight training aiming for the development of the competencies required to both prevent and recover from situations in which an aircraft unintentionally exceeds normal flight parameters.
ICAO Core Competencies – Assessed throughout the entire duration of the course to guide you into developing your skills and ensure that you will use them effortlessly.